Sponsor & Exhibitor Customer Success Manager (Remote/USA)
Clarion’s Digital Marketing Division is the home of two market-leading brands Traffic & Conversion Summit & Affiliate Summit.
Affiliate Summit runs the biggest affiliate marketing events in the world, and attracts thousands of advertisers, networks, agencies and affiliates from the US and across the globe. Traffic & Conversion Summit is the biggest independent digital marketing conference in North America, we have a mind-blowing pedigree of speakers including Richard Branson and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
We don’t run your typical conference, so if you’re looking for a bunch of guys in grey suits, we might not be for you. We bring together SMBs, bloggers, Instagram influencers and the world’s largest eCommerce brands. Our Vegas show sells out every year (well it used to pre-pandemic), but we’re confident we can get back there pretty quickly, as you have probably seen EVERYBODY (including your granny) is now shopping online.
The pandemic has changed EVERYTHING. But as hard as this year has been, it has forced the digital marketing industry (and that includes us!) to pivot and innovate in ways we’ve never seen before. We’re at a really exciting time of transformation in our business as we launch new content for the industry, and ultimately become even more customer obsessed than ever before.
We are dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion, and this is clearly reflected in all of our content and across all of our brands.
We are looking for a motivated and client-facing candidate with proven success within the B2B event industry. The successful candidate is expected to build stronger relationships with our customers and help them achieve their objectives when sponsoring and exhibiting at our in person or virtual events.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be a team player and have the ability to organize their time to manage multiple projects.
- Develop and manage strong client relationships to ensure deliverables meet and exceed sponsor and exhibitor expectations
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers and their training on all-show things
- Managing and resolving all account escalation (support or response to any alerts, red flags, poor health)
- Conduct regular health checks on clients to control exhibitor and sponsor satisfaction levels
- Develop personalized solutions based on client objectives that are sustainable and deliver Return on Objectives to the client
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core operation, marketing and sales process
- Project management of key work streams to fulfil sponsor and exhibitor contracts
- Set up a sound and a workable project plan for each sponsor with clearly defined timelines and deadlines
- Be responsible for the creation of the sponsors and exhibitors engagement plan
- Liaise with the operations teams regularly to ensure sponsor satisfaction around the deliverables specified in the contract
- Effective coordination with event management, marketing, credit control and operations teams
- Attending events and liaising with sponsor clients onsite to ensure that their contract is fulfilled and all of their concerns and needs are addressed
- Continually seek ways of improving our service to customers, and creating moments of wow
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Focused, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can-do” attitude
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role (incl. sales and operations)
- Interest in digital marketing
About Clarion Events:
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading event organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. (https://clarionevents.com/welcome)
Clarion Events embrace diversity and equal opportunities in all that we do. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Clarion is private equity backed and owned by Blackstone. Blackstone is one of the world’s leading global investment funds, investing capital for the long term in order to build successful, resilient businesses. (https://www.blackstone.com/) Our purpose is to deliver exceptional customer outcomes and experiences, by making every connection count. Our vision is we want every one of our products to be a market leader in customer satisfaction and delight.
To apply, please contact Angela.Argenziano@clarionevents.com