Senior Personal Assistant (Central)
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Executive Office for a Senior Personal Assistant (PA) who will be supporting three senior Directors. This role holds responsibility for proactive diary management, travel and other day to day administration. We are seeking an experienced team player who will work closely with other members of the Executive Support team and assist with overflow work at busy times as required.
- Diary management – ensuring conflict free schedules; business rhythms are adhered to and all relevant meetings are scheduled with the right stakeholders.
- Researching, presenting and booking travel itineraries.
- Arranging visas and understanding all requirements for any additional travel documentation.
- Booking taxis to airport or between meetings.
- Administration: travel expenses, reconciliation of credit cards, raising POs and invoices, setting up new suppliers per Directors’ instructions, booking couriers and seeing to occasional outgoing post.
- Meeting preparation, including: booking meeting rooms, arranging catering & refreshments, meeting and greeting external clients, preparing and collating copies of meeting materials, etc.
- Covering work when other members of the team are on holiday / sick leave and general assistance with overflow work during busy periods.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and tasks (e.g. team away days)
Hours are expected to be 08:30 – 5pm or 8.45 – 5.15pm.
Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes
- Proven experience of providing high level support to senior Executives
- Excellent prioritisation skills and the ability to proactively manage multiple tasks and priorities and to work with high levels of initiative
- Excellent organisational skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience with Outlook calendar use will be ideal.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Professional and enthusiastic attitude; remaining friendly and respectful at all times.
- Proactive approach and the ability to work on their own initiative and to work to tight deadlines.
- Confident, punctual, discrete.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
About Clarion Events
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading event organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. (https://clarionevents.com/welcome)
Clarion Events embrace diversity and equal opportunities in all that we do. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Clarion is private equity backed and owned by Blackstone. Blackstone is one of the world’s leading global investment funds, investing capital for the long term in order to build successful, resilient businesses. (https://www.blackstone.com/)
Our purpose is to deliver exceptional customer outcomes and experiences, by making every connection count.
Our vision is we want every one of our products to be a market leader in customer satisfaction and delight.
To apply, please contact Olga.King@clarionevents.com