Senior Marketing Executive - Gaming
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and experienced events marketer to join the Clarion Gaming team in the London office. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering cross- channel marketing campaigns on key exhibitions, content websites and digital projects, including; ICE London, ICE 365, ICE Connect, ICE Content Series. This is a challenging but rewarding role and the chosen candidate must be able to work independently and hit the ground running.
We are looking for a strategic and creative thinker with proven success within B2B event marketing. The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, be an excellent team player and have the ability to organise their time to manage multiple projects. The candidate will work closely with the respective team members across department, e.g. Sales, Production, Content and Operations, to achieve their required objectives.
- Work with the Head of Marketing on marketing plans and scheduling, ensuring effective implementation of plans to hit deadlines and to achieve expected results
- Multi-task to work on multiple event campaigns at any one time throughout the year
- Working with the data manager to keep lists updated and identify new sources for research
- Write and proof both on- and off-line copy, including emails throughout the year, utilising appropriate voice and messaging based on the respective products
- Maximise use of the email automation platform, with a view for ongoing testing
- Ensure event websites are fully up to date with latest information, are on message and on brand
- Help drive online traffic with web-related campaigns (e.g. via SEO, SEM, PPC, social media, etc.)
- Develop and deliver qualified leads for the Delegate Sales team and SPEX team respectively via targeted communications
- Recruitment and maintenance of media partners in liaison with respective team members.
- Working with sponsors, exhibitors and speakers to promote the events with their networks.
- Management of the design for all collateral, including direct mails, at event promotion and all external partners
- Management of external suppliers including print, design, telemarketing, research, translation and data
- Regular reporting to respective team members based on appropriate metrics according to the product and campaign point
- Continuous analysis and evaluation of marketing campaigns to improve performance.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to ensure activities are kept within budget
- Work closely with the PR and creative agency to deliver media coverage across the portfolio of events as well as proactively writing and distributing releases through our internal media database
- Remain up to date with latest communication tools, assess their deployment to drive marketing effectiveness and promote a culture of testing and change to continuously drive improvement
Knowledge & Skills:
- Previous experience in a marketing role in a B2B events environment or digital content creation
- A proven track record of implementing successful marketing communications campaigns
- Experience using marketing automation and CRM systems (preferably Pardot and Salesforce)
- Excellent copywriting skills essential
- Good knowledge of digital marketing practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven understanding of tracking and response reporting
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise relevant tasks
To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org