Senior Campaigns Executive - Gaming
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Senior Campaigns Executive to join the Clarion Gaming team in our London office.
You will be responsible for attracting, engaging and retaining customers across our portfolio of brands by managing campaigns across a variety of digital channels, as well as supporting and attending our live events in the UK and Europe.
This is a fast paced role and will suite someone who enjoys managing a variety of projects across multiple marketing activities such as social media marketing, email marketing, website content, visual engagement and curation, content marketing and copywriting for digital.
The candidate will also benefit someone that has experience with personas, influencer and outreach campaigns, user journey mapping, content funnels, content marketing tools, techniques and tactics using personas, creating promotional calendars, marketing measurement and performance of campaigns.
The candidate will work within an agile framework, using systems such as Pardot, Treasure Data and Zephyr, to create data led campaigns and will work in a matrix style structure, reporting into the Campaigns Manager and having close contact with the content and operations teams.
This is a challenging but rewarding role that would suit someone who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and using self-motivation and initiative to drive improvements from the bottom up.
We are looking for a data-driven thinker with proven success managing digital campaigns across multiple channels. The ideal candidate will have excellent project management skills, digital marketing skills and have the ability to organize their time across multiple projects and stake holders.
The candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of key projects and so will need to have a “can-do” attitude that can challenge the norm and bring new ways of working to deliver huge benefits to our marketing team and customers.
- Help drive customer engagement across our digital channels through implementing strong brand led campaigns
- Help drive improvements to our marketing performance such as email open rates, click through rates, website conversions
- Help create campaigns to drive customer registrations, lead generation and database growth
- Make improvements to our newsletters and drive subscriptions
- Launch new newsletters as and when required
- Support all event marketing collateral development
- Update websites with relevant content materials
- Work with Operations to develop and implement plan of action for any onsite marketing requirements
- Reporting and analysis – support all monthly/ weekly reporting to management regarding marketing campaign results
- Collaborate with relevant team members to run product specific campaigns Collaborate with relevant team members to implement marketing initiatives or product launches
- Participate in customer focus groups and round tables
- Gather a deep understanding of customer personas and ensure these are at the forefront of every campaign
- Collaborate with Content/ Marketing teams to explore customer success initiatives and potential resources regarding digital/ media content delivery
- Attend events/ read articles/ books on new marketing strategies to ensure understanding of the marketing function is always evolving.
- Learn and use Clarion’s Marketing technology tools
- Learn Clarion’s privacy and GDPR compliance
Knowledge & Skills:
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Website Content Marketing
- Content Calendars & Promotional Calendars
- Pardot or equivalent
- Google Analytics
About Clarion Events
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading event organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. (https://clarionevents.com/welcome)
Clarion Events embrace diversity and equal opportunities in all that we do. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Clarion is private equity backed and owned by Blackstone. Blackstone is one of the world’s leading global investment funds, investing capital for the long term in order to build successful, resilient businesses. (https://www.blackstone.com/)
Our purpose is to deliver exceptional customer outcomes and experiences, by making every connection count. Our vision is we want every one of our products to be a market leader in customer satisfaction and delight.
To apply, please contact Jeanette.Gilbert@clarionevents.com