Salesforce Trainer (Group Digital Services)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Salesforce Trainer to support our global sales enablement initiative.
From motor shows to Europe’s largest gaming show, you’ll work across the global Clarion portfolio, as well as with the entire Clarion hierarchy. Day to day you will work on problem solving solutions in a dynamic environment, working across both marketing and sales.
It will be your responsibility to identify and support training needs amongst the sales team - with emphasis on unlocking capability, reminding colleagues of best practice, developing new ideas and aiding the commercial team on systems & process adoption.
If you are passionate about achievement, driven by enablement and training, this could be the role for you.We are looking for a candidate who understands the sales environment, the pinch and pain points of the sales journey and the importance of using a CRM system to aid in the sales process. You will help enable sales and marketing teams to perform to the best of their abilities in a customer centric manner, develop training & learning materials and deliver training sessions both in person and online to our global business.
We are looking for a highly personable candidate who works well under pressure, with previous Salesforce experience, either as a trainer or end user.
Other qualities should include:
- Natural Story teller
- Coaching experience
- Comfortable handling data
- Pragmatic problem solver
- Comfortable with all levels of authority
- Able to simplify and explain complex ideas
- Encourage system & support process adoption: Find creative ways to promote compliance with established Clarion Salesforce processes
- Deliver Training & Coaching: Increase user confidence by ensuring proficiency at all levels
- Build reference library: Create and maintain internal training materials, utilising our online learning management system
- Salesforce Reports & Dashboards: Ad hoc support with data management in Salesforce
- New Users: Continue improving new user on-boarding experience
- Communication: Work cross-functionally to facilitate effective communication around training initiatives and process changes
- Identify Knowledge Gaps: Work with teams across the globe and identify areas where extra training is required. Create and implement trainings across teams and analyse results after each training session
- Work Closely with the Business Applications Team: Identify areas where improvements to the system can be made through feedback from end users – be the voice back to the business
- Administration responsibility: Complete occasional admin tasks linked to finance processing
Knowledge & Skills:
- Able to demonstrate strong training facilitation and curriculum development skills
- Good understanding of Salesforce CRM and the working environment of sales and sales people
- Creative approach to learning and motivating colleagues
- Ability to partner with sales leadership to drive business goals
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment and prioritise work load
- Ability to use initiative and take responsibility with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn
- Excellent team player
- Good skills in Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce
- Knowledge of events business is a plus
About Clarion Events:
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading event organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. (https://clarionevents.com/welcome)
Clarion Events embrace diversity and equal opportunities in all that we do. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Clarion is private equity backed and owned by Blackstone. Blackstone is one of the world’s leading global investment funds, investing capital for the long term in order to build successful, resilient businesses. (https://www.blackstone.com/)
Our purpose is to deliver exceptional customer outcomes and experiences, by making every connection count.
Our vision is we want every one of our products to be a market leader in customer satisfaction and delight.
To apply, please contact Nick.Pratt@clarionevents.com.