Sales Administrator (Defence)
Clarion is renowned for being entrepreneurial and flexible in our approach to focusing on our customers and ensuring we only deliver platforms of the highest quality within our markets. We also look to innovate and create new offerings to directly meet the ever-evolving needs of our wideranging customers.
The Defence & Security Portfolio has a series of market-leading events currently based in the UK, USA, Europe and Asia. These range from confex style events to large scale exhibitions. All are market leaders within their ‘space’ and the next 12 months will see us continue to expand and innovate both in new geographies and on new platforms.
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Sales Administrator to join our team.
Day to day admin support, which includes administration and data entry of stand sharers, liaise with our International Sales Agents, Promoter Accounts and customers. Exhibitor product development, including and not limited to inputting Exhibitor data taxonomy and CRM data.
We have recently won the contract to run an established special forces event based in Tampa, Florida which will sit nicely alongside our existing GSOF Symposium Europe. This role will be liaising with teams both here in the UK and in the US and will involve working close with internal teams and also our event partner in this venture, Global SOF Foundation.
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Sales Administrator to join this team reporting to the Event Manager.
The role will predominantly focus on day to day admin support, which includes administration and data entry of stand requirements, working closely with our external sales agents and customers. Exhibitor product development, including and not limited to inputting Exhibitor data taxonomy and CRM data.
- Provide strong administration support to the sales function.
- Help the sales team process booth contracts and offer customer service to all clients.
- Work with external agent on the processing of all sponsorship opportunities.
- Supporting and driving data capture and commercial processes.
- SalesForce – create child opportunities for pavilion participants, oversee opportunity stage movements and activities. Monitor pavilion dashboards for accuracy.
- Coordinate with Customer Success team to ensure seamless integration of sales leads in Qualified
- Coordinating and distributing pavilion participant information. Liaising with pavilion organisers and participants and monitoring progress and amendments.
- Answering customer phone calls and emails where necessary - responding to customer queries using the Freshworks platform and providing customer support over chatbots, email and telephone calls relating to international pavilion participants.
- Answering customer queries in absence of the Event Manager and Event Director.
- Support the set-up and function of the EZONE.
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features.
- Onsite – Support pavilion organisers and participants during the event and for rebooking.
- Liaising with internal departments in regards to the Canvas Service Desk and ticket fulfilment
- Handle all client relevant “Sales Dealing” issues, changes and amendments with Finance
- Work across the whole of Clarion to highlight best practices and ensure uniformity across the business
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- You will have excellent organisational skills and be able to work on your initiative
- You will have confident IT skills and experience of using CRM databases
- You will have strong communication and time management skills
- Be able to manage your own time, both from an office and from home
- Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Working onsite during the build-up and open period of the show
- Effective communicator internally & externally
- Experience on Salesforce.com is required
- Working knowledge of foreign languages an advantage
About Clarion Events
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading event organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. (https://clarionevents.com/welcome)
Clarion Events embrace diversity and equal opportunities in all that we do. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Clarion is private equity backed and owned by Blackstone. Blackstone is one of the world’s leading global investment funds, investing capital for the long term in order to build successful, resilient businesses. (https://www.blackstone.com/)
Our purpose is to deliver exceptional customer outcomes and experiences, by making every connection count.
Our vision is we want every one of our products to be a market leader in customer satisfaction and delight.
To apply please contact Tracy.email@example.com