Sales Administrator - Defence
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Sales Administrator to join a successful DSEI team.
The role involves day to day admin support, which includes administration and data entry of stand sharers, liaising with our International Sales Agents, promoter account and customers. Exhibitor product development, including and not limited to inputting exhibitor data taxonomy and CRM data. The role will report into the Senior Exhibitor Services Manager.
Defence & Security Equipment International (DSEI) is a world leading event that connects governments, national armed forces, industry thought leaders and the global defence & security supply chain on an unrivalled scale. With a range of valuable opportunities for networking, a platform for business, access to relevant content & live-action demonstrations, the DSEI community can innovate, share knowledge, discover & experience the latest capabilities across the Aerospace, Land, Naval, Security & Joint domains. DSEI has grown remarkably since its debut, with year-on year growth of exhibitors, visitors and content. There has been a consistent increase in both UK and international exhibitor and visitor footprint. DSEI 2019 marked a milestone in the event’s history with the celebration of its 20th Anniversary, welcoming a record 37,000 visitors from 114 countries around the world. Over 400 speakers, 1,700 exhibitors, 400 new companies and 44 national pavilions including 4 debuts – Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania and Ukraine. This landmark edition showcased the latest capabilities and technologies to the world’s defence and security market on a greater scale than ever before. DSEI once again demonstrated why it is a vital and world-renowned event in the defence and security calendar.
- Provide strong administration support to the sales function
- Generating exhibitor agreements for International Sales Agents and promoters
- Liaise with our International Sales Agents, promoters and customers in a professional manner
- Coordinating and distributing stand sharer information
- Reconciliation of sales and stats to support the commercial function of DSEI
- Answering customer phone calls and emails where necessary
- Processing DSEI inbox enquires where necessary
- Specific commercial administration tasks and wider portfolio cover where necessary
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Strong organisational skills and be able to work on your initiative
- Confident IT skills and experience of using CRM databases
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Be able to manage your own time, both from an office and from home
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Working onsite during the build-up and open period of the show
- Effective communicator internally & externally
- Experience on Salesforce.com not required but would be advantageous
To apply, please contact Claudette.Hultzer@clarionevents.com