Registration Manager (Defence)
Clarion is renowned for being entrepreneurial and flexible in our approach to focusing on our customers and ensuring we only deliver platforms of the highest quality within our markets. We also look to innovate and create new offerings to directly meet the ever-evolving needs of our wideranging customers.
The Defence & Security Portfolio has a series of market-leading events currently based in the UK, USA, Europe and Asia. These range from confex style events to large scale exhibitions. All are market leaders within their ‘space’ and the next 12 months will see us continue to expand and innovate both in new geographies and on new platforms.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registration Manager to work alongside the Security and Marketing teams within the portfolio on an exciting new event, SOF Week.
We have recently won the contract to run an established special forces event based in Tampa, Florida which will sit nicely alongside our existing GSOF Symposium Europe. This role will be liaising with teams both here in the UK and in the US and will involve working close with internal teams and also our event partner in this venture, Global SOF Foundation.
You will manage all accepts of the customer journey from point of registration to arrival at show to deliver an exceptional customer experience. The successful candidate is expected to build stronger relationships with our customers and deliver great customer success.
They will have a customer-first mind-set; we put our customers at the heart of what we do, so it is important that you do too.
Creating and delivering an experience that aligns with the Customer Value Journey, ensuring each event is delivering on set KPIs.
- Scope and create registration briefs, deliver registration portals/forms and carry out testing on SOF Week and related events for each customer group
- Collaborate with marketing and data teams to uphold taxonomy, logic and APIs to determine products and Clarion KPIs
- Develop relationships and manage the registration supplier relationship, commissions, billing and uphold SLAs
- Provide guiding principles documents for customer groups - point of contact for Primes / FLC / DOD
- Work closely with the Head of Customer Experience to manage fulfilment and onsite delivery of registration for the live events: layout, badging including staff scheduling, training and briefs.
- Ensure customer success by constantly evaluating best practices and new technologies
- Work closely the customer services team
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- Previous experience in a similar role preferably within the events or exhibition industry
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management and Project Management
- Highly proactive, able to take prompt action to accomplish objectives and goals beyond what is required
- A genuine team player that is collaborative in nature
- Strong sense of personal accountability
- Integrity, authenticity and honesty
- Good organisational skills and time management, Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
About Clarion Events
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading event organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. (https://clarionevents.com/welcome)
Clarion Events embrace diversity and equal opportunities in all that we do. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Clarion is private equity backed and owned by Blackstone. Blackstone is one of the world’s leading global investment funds, investing capital for the long term in order to build successful, resilient businesses. (https://www.blackstone.com/)
Our purpose is to deliver exceptional customer outcomes and experiences, by making every connection count.
Our vision is we want every one of our products to be a market leader in customer satisfaction and delight.
To apply please contact Mike.email@example.com