Partnerships Executive (Gaming)
An opportunity has arisen for a Partnerships Executive to join the Clarion Gaming team in the London office. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and managing strategic partnerships on key events, including ICE London 2023, as well as supporting the wider marketing team to deliver on its objectives across the Gaming division. The chosen candidate must be able to work independently and hit the ground running.
- Build a partnership marketing plan for all the Gaming division live events that is in line with the objectives to reach new customers, markets and channels.
- Develop the programme to ensure accountability within and across partner companies, and details metrics to gauge success.
- Form and build relationships with industry media, government bodies, regulators, associations, education & innovation groups, recruitment groups and work collaboratively to increase awareness of clarion gaming as a partner to the industry.
- Brief in content to the internal teams and organise the distribution of assets throughout the media landscape to build positive brand perception, awareness and equity.
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure each partnership fulfils its potential.
- Cascade information about the partnerships programme about the industry communities and partnerships in which are served.
- Ensure ownership from partners so a true two-way collaboration and delivery system exists – set KPI’s and joint performance metrics and track and monitor performance and commercial success.
- Regularly communicate and integrate partnerships messaging/strategy into the wider activities of the business.
- Utilise our connection with thought leaders and partners to build our industry understanding.
- Ensure to work with industry partners that enhance the quality of our marketing outputs and ladder us up to deliver our growth goals.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- Previous experience in a marketing and/or content role in a B2B events environment or similar
- Experience working within, or an interest in, the global gaming industry
- A proven track record of working with external stakeholders to deliver successful results
- Project management skills and experience in using project management systems
- Proven understanding of tracking and response reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise relevant tasks
As a team we are driven by our core brand values:
We Embrace Trust and Loyalty
- We work in partnership with our customers and colleagues
- We invest time, care and energy in everything we do
- We are always inclusive
We are committed to our customers
- We will constantly aim to deliver stakeholder ROI
- We love to create positive experiences and rewarding journeys
- We believe in what we do
We Love Innovation
- We embrace mistakes
- We are a driver of positive change
- We are brave and able to test and fail
We are always learning
- We foster a culture of learning and development
- We are driven by insight, evidence and data
- We are not afraid to ask “why”?
About Clarion Gaming:
Clarion Gaming is the world’s largest events network for the global gaming sector. Providing more than just a service to our customers, we are a partner to the industry and we are passionate about building strong connections and supporting our international gaming neighbourhood by always promoting and defending the interests of the business.
We are proud of our portfolio of market leading events and digital products which includes our flagship event ICE London, attracting over 30,000 attendees from all over the world every year. Our digital flagship is igamingbusiness.com, the home of insight for the online gaming industry serving over 100,000 unique visitors each year. But we don’t stop there, Clarion Gaming is in its most exciting journey as we prepare our market-leading brands for growth over the next 3-5 years.
Working with Clarion Gaming guarantees you of being part of a skilled team and environment that allows anyone to push for opportunities within their role and to develop their skills and experience. Not only are there many opportunities to learn and progress within our teams, you’ll feel at home and connected with a team of ambitious, passionate and supportive colleagues – our social activities both around our live events and throughout the year, provide perfect opportunities to unwind and celebrate and share in our successes.
About Clarion Events:
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading event organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. (https://clarionevents.com/welcome)
Clarion Events embrace diversity and equal opportunities in all that we do. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Clarion is private equity backed and owned by Blackstone. Blackstone is one of the world’s leading global investment funds, investing capital for the long term in order to build successful, resilient businesses. (https://www.blackstone.com/)
Our purpose is to deliver exceptional customer outcomes and experiences, by making every connection count.
Our vision is we want every one of our products to be a market leader in customer satisfaction and delight.
To apply, please contact Andy.email@example.com