Operations Manager - Enlit (Netherlands)
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity in your event management career and do you have a background in hospitality and events? We are challenging you to become the new member of our amazing Operations Team as an Event Operations Manager of our event Enlit which will be hosted in Milan this year!
With a small Operations team based in the Netherlands you will work closely with all the departments (Marketing/Sales/Content/Finance) within the Dutch event team but also with the international team responsible for Enlit.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation you will be working from home. We truly hope that after summer we will be able to work (partially) from our office in Maarssen again.
- Be the main contact for special stand design requests from exhibitors/internal team and being end-responsible for the different features of the event (e.g. Premiums stands, Pavilions, Energy Markets Bar, meeting room requests and delivery)
- Working closely with the venue and other suppliers; from electricity orders to traffic management onsite
- Producing correct and detailed information for exhibitors/sponsors and liaising with the internal and external stakeholders (e.g. being the main contact for all our sponsors and arranging the operational sponsor fulfillment)
- Managing contractors and suppliers (e.g. Hostess / Security / Stand builder etc.)
- Overviewing registration process from set up to ongoing registration process to onsite execution
- Managing of events budgets, future planning and forecasting
- Design and coordinate onsite schedules (including day to day / deliveries / security / hostess / etc.)
- Consideration of health, safety and environmental issues and decisions
- Post show evaluation and development
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- Experience in hospitality, events and/or exhibitions
- A social go-getter with a pro-active attitude, who is not afraid to “jump into the deep end”
- A positive team player who is also capable to work on their own (projects) within the Operations Team
- Capable of switching between a “desk job” at the start of the event cycle to the hectic craze in the months running up to the event
- Speak/write/read English fluently and great communication skills towards internal and external stakeholders.
We would like to receive a motivation letter/cover letter with your application.
To apply, please contact Jelena.Peranic@Clarionevents.com