Networking Manager (Remote/USA)
Clarion’s Digital Marketing Division is the home of two market-leading brands Traffic & Conversion Summit & Affiliate Summit.
Affiliate Summit runs the biggest affiliate marketing events in the world, and attracts thousands of advertisers, networks, agencies and affiliates from the US and across the globe. Traffic & Conversion Summit is the biggest independent digital marketing conference in North America, we have a mind-blowing pedigree of speakers including Richard Branson and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
We don’t run your typical conference, so if you’re looking for a bunch of guys in grey suits, we might not be for you. We bring together SMBs, bloggers, Instagram influencers and the world’s largest eCommerce brands. Our Vegas show sells out every year (well it used to pre-pandemic), but we’re confident we can get back there pretty quickly, as you have probably seen EVERYBODY (including your granny) is now shopping online.
The pandemic has changed EVERYTHING. But as hard as this year has been, it has forced the digital marketing industry (and that includes us!) to pivot and innovate in ways we’ve never seen before. We’re at a really exciting time of transformation in our business as we launch new content for the industry, and ultimately become even more customer obsessed than ever before.
We are dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion, and this is clearly reflected in all of our content and across all of our brands.
We are looking for a motivated and client facing candidate with proven success within the B2B events industry. The successful candidate is expected to develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth delivery of facilitated networking meetings at our events.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be a team player and have the ability to organize their time to manage multiple projects. The candidate will work closely with the respective team members across departments, e.g., sales, marketing, operations, and customer success to achieve their required goals.
- Arranging facilitated one-to-one meetings for key clients and attendees
- Researching and inviting key attendees based on feedback from the team and clients
- Onsite management of facilitated networking areas and managing client meeting calendars
- Being the point of contact for key clients post sale and working with them to define what a successful networking event would look like to them and feeding that back to the team
- Ensuring that all clients and attendees are aware of relevant networking opportunities
- Reviewing matchmaking program performance post-event
- Ability to use internal systems such as Pardot, Salesforce and event app – to use functionality to manage your business goals and pipelines
- Regular reporting to respective team members based on appropriate metrics
- Deliver excellent customer service to clients and attendees that you interact with
- Keep on top of industry trends and developments to better understand our industry
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Effective communicator internally and externally
- Ability to network and socialize productively with clients and attendees
- Comfortable at being a brand ambassador for Traffic & Conversion Summit and Affiliate Summit
- Strong commercial acumen, relationship builder and contributor of ideas
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Comfortable giving event feedback from clients to the team
- Organized, proactive and able to multitasking
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize relevant tasks
- Experience on Salesforce preferred but not essential
About Clarion Events
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading event organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. (https://clarionevents.com/welcome)
Clarion Events embrace diversity and equal opportunities in all that we do. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Clarion is private equity backed and owned by Blackstone. Blackstone is one of the world’s leading global investment funds, investing capital for the long term in order to build successful, resilient businesses. (https://www.blackstone.com/) Our purpose is to deliver exceptional customer outcomes and experiences, by making every connection count.
Our vision is we want every one of our products to be a market leader in customer satisfaction and delight.
To apply, please contact Angela.Argenziano@clarionevents.com