Marketing Operations Executive - Gaming
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Marketing Operations Executive to join Clarion Gaming marketing team. This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities, outstanding business acumen, and exceptional project management skills. A successful candidate will be data and insight driven with a strong understanding of marketing KPIs and marketing automation technology.
Reporting to and working in collaboration with the Marketing Operations Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing data trends, building audience development strategies, owning the management of the database and quality of leads, and recommending channels, strategies and techniques to increase lead generation across target markets.
Utilising our marketing technology platforms, you will be a champion of data, connecting it throughout the customer journey, and generating the insights that will shape our digital and live events and products.
You will also support the embedding of digital capability and assist with data and digital asset integration.
- Identify industry trends, innovations or technologies to increase data sets within new markets
- Analyse data trends in order to recommend appropriate strategies, techniques & channels
- Build audience development plans in line with target markets & data gaps
- Monitor data quality across all databases and touchpoints, including management of duplicates, sync errors and refresh processes
- Own the integration between our marketing automation, registration and attendee networking platforms to ensure a seamless experience for customers moving from each stage of the customer value journey
- Assist with running complex data queries to segment and personalise data sets
- Oversee marketing asset creation, tags, naming conventions and lists to ensure database adheres to agreed structure
- Own the marketing database management strategy that ensures data quality, supports audience segmentation and data hygiene
- Use reports and dashboards to analyse campaign results, draw insights from data and share recommendations with the team
- Create and distribute monthly reports to monitor data trends and benchmark KPIs
- Manage website maintenance and optimization projects which enhance our ability to capture and convert organic web traffic
- Continued learning about marketing technologies and automation as well as the entire digital marketing industry through attending events, reading, listening to podcasts and webinars
- Supporting GDPR compliance processes, forms and list creation.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of marketing automation and CRM technology (Pardot & Salesforce highly desirable)
- Deep analytical skills with demonstrated ability to translate complex data into concrete business recommendations
- Ability to articulate power of insight to stakeholders of all levels of experience
- Strong experience in areas including database management, insight development, audience segmentation and data enrichment
- Experience in operational benchmarking and metrics including acquisition rates, conversion rates, database growth, lead nurture, engagement, MQL/SQL
- Familiarity with data privacy regulations such as GDPR and PECR
- Experience in digital, media, agencies, events or digital publishing industry would be a bonus
- Ideally some experience of working with and generating insights from data visualisation platforms (Salesforce Einstein and Power BI ideal)
- Proficient in bringing together a wide mix of source data through the journey into insight (Instagram & Facebook etc.)
- Knowledge of statistical analysis using Python desirable
- Extremely high data curiosity
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Passion to make lasting change
- Data Steward – guardian of our customer data who curates its health, growth, engagement and richness to extract maximum value for our business
- Marketing Automation Expert – unlocks the capability of marketing automation to reduce manual process, optimise data flows and enhance customer experience
- Commercial Connector – ability to connect the dots between commercial goals, data, process, insight and people that enables successful decision making
- Insight Obsessed – driven to understand ‘why’ and takes the initiative to identify trends and gaps that others may look past to uncover new routes to success
- Confident Communicator – A respected voice with superior verbal and written communication skills that can translate complexity into simplicity for a range of stakeholders
To apply, please contact Jeannette.firstname.lastname@example.org