Marketing Executive - Retail
Clarion Retail, the leading provider of events for the retail sector, is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing team in the London office. At Clarion Retail we are customer-centric in our approach and our retailers and exhibitors are at the heart of everything we do. Keeping our community at our core, we are loyal, supportive and proud champions of the industry.
The successful candidate will help to deliver the marketing strategy for a new digital marketplace REVEAL.
The key objectives will be to support the Head of Marketing and Marketing Campaign Manager in the delivery of cross-channel marketing campaigns. They will be required to manage the delivery of the email marketing campaigns, manage and deliver partnership agreements, manage website content and updates and other ad hoc duties
We are looking for a strategic and data-driven thinker with proven success within digital marketing and delivering successful email marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will join a friendly, ambitious marketing team made up of a Head of Marketing, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Operations Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive and Digital Marketing Executive.
The role will also work closely with the sales team.
- Content creation - Writing and proofing copy for a range of marketing platforms and materials including websites, emails, brochures and other marketing collateral
- Maintaining and updating website digital platform
- Support with the planning and execution (including deployment) of email marketing campaigns to grow traffic to REVEAL, drive sign ups and promote content
- Build email marketing segmentation strategies to ensure we are effectively targeting all relevant audience segments
- Support with the creation & development of marketing automation including multi-step email marketing campaigns
- Execute A/B tests to ensure full impact and efficiency of email marketing campaigns.
- Report on campaign effectiveness providing recommendations on opportunities for growth.
- Manage imagery across all campaigns – to include calls for images and sorting and managing in an online platform
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- Attention to detail, strong copywriting and proofing skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time and prioritise and manage their workload
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing practices and campaign analysis across relevant channels such as website conversions, email performance and social media
- Proven understanding of marketing campaign tracking and reporting on key metrics, utilising key analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience using Pardot and/or Salesforce would be preferred
- An ambitious, can-do attitude who is keen to test and try new ideas and a general interest in the Retail sector is a plus
- Canva or photoshop knowledge
Visionaries - With an entrepreneurial spirit, we lead the way through innovative thinking, infectious energy, and unrivalled ambition.
Challengers - Never afraid to rebel against established processes and concepts, we are curious minds who are bold, brave and experimental in the delivery and execution of new ideas.
Tastemakers - Product-driven and trend-aware, we are unapologetic in our definitions of good design. Our creative and curated collections are where evolving styles and tastes are found first.
Champions - Acting as extensions of our audience’s teams, we are customer-centric in our approach. Keeping our community at our core, we are loyal, supportive and proud champions of the industry.
About Clarion Events
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading event organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. (https://clarionevents.com/welcome)
Clarion Events embrace diversity and equal opportunities in all that we do. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Clarion is private equity backed and owned by Blackstone. Blackstone is one of the world’s leading global investment funds, investing capital for the long term in order to build successful, resilient businesses. (https://www.blackstone.com/)
Our purpose is to deliver exceptional customer outcomes and experiences, by making every connection count. Our vision is we want every one of our products to be a market leader in customer satisfaction and delight.
To apply, please contact email@example.com