Marketing Executive (Imago)
Imago Techmedia – Clarion’s leading enterprise technology event series focusing on disruptive technologies and digital transformation - are seeking a creative and digitally competent marketer to join their marketing team. From the start, you will support with the execution of the marketing strategy incorporating automated segmented marketing campaigns, designed through extensive research and customer insight, using a brand-led approach that is befitting of the fast paced, cutting edge industry that we serve. To support your growth and skills development you’ll receive coaching and training on the very latest Martech and customer data platforms. You’ll be supporting two market leading UK based brands – Digital Transformation EXPO and UC EXPO. These events are co-located both in London (our flagship event) and in Manchester. In 2021, we’re launching Manchester Tech Week to capitalise on the growth in the region and have further plans to expand into the US in 2022. With the digital transformation market forecast to grow at 19.1% next year, this is a great time to leap into a rapid growth sector where you can learn and deliver smarter, more sophisticated marketing campaigns. As a business with an appetite to invest in cutting edge technologies and marketing services this is a chance to develop your career in a growing portfolio.
Visit our YouTube Channel and DTX360 to get a feel for how Imago Techmedia communicates the essence of our brand.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent communication skills. Being inquisitive with a keen curiosity is paramount for this role. They will have proven experience of delivering high quality work within timescales and budgets with a good creative eye.
Strong team work and interpersonal skills are a must as the role will be working within a vibrant growing marketing team, currently consisting of 7 - all with a broad combination of skills. They must have previous marketing experience – events would be preferred but not essential.
- To support the team in the execution of the portfolio marketing strategy achieving maximum penetration through a brand-led approach
- Delivery of integrated multichannel campaigns for both online and offline channels – email, digital/web, PR, advertising, social media, direct mail,
- Effectively manage and co-ordinate external marketing suppliers including creative agencies, mailing houses, photographer/videographer, printers, PR and website developers
- To produce clear and effective briefing documents for external suppliers and internal service departments
- To manage and update show websites from a marketing and content perspective, to ensure maximum engagement and enhanced UX for each product
- To contribute to the social media strategy and manage activity across all channels ensuring that we achieve continuous audience growth and improved engagement
- To create and repurpose design assets ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to
- To proactively set up contra agreements with media partners in order to extend the campaign to the broadest possible relevant audience.
- To write and proof marketing collateral to include e-shots, direct mail and website copy in our brand tone of voice
- Utilise all marketing tech to maximum effect including; Trello, Pardot, CDP, Evessio, Canva, Hootsuite etc
- Marketing administration including activity scheduling, proof reading, customer enquiries, monitoring competitor activity, raising PO’s and updating budget tracker, KPI tracking and reporting etc
- To constantly keep up to date with the latest marketing trends ensuring actively share with the team and implement to further optimise campaigns
Knowledge, Personal attributes and Skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role preferably within the events or exhibition industry
- Highly proactive, initiating attitude – able to take prompt action to accomplish objectives and goals beyond what is required
- A genuine team player that is collaborative in nature
- Strong sense of personal accountability
- Integrity, authenticity and honesty
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Digitally competent with broad knowledge of social media
- Creative eye and strong attention to detail
- Experience of using CRM/marketing automation tools is an advantage
About Clarion Events:
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading event organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. (https://clarionevents.com/welcome)
Clarion Events embrace diversity and equal opportunities in all that we do. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Clarion is private equity backed and owned by Blackstone. Blackstone is one of the world’s leading global investment funds, investing capital for the long term in order to build successful, resilient businesses. (https://www.blackstone.com/)
Our purpose is to deliver exceptional customer outcomes and experiences, by making every connection count. Our vision is we want every one of our products to be a market leader in customer satisfaction and delight.
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org