Marketing Executive - Enthusiast
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Marketing Executive in the Enthusiast department within the Spirit and Arts portfolio including Spirit of Christmas Fair, The Luxury Travel Fair, the House & Garden Festival and The Art & Antiques Fair Olympia Fairs.
Spirit of Christmas Fair takes place 1-7 November. Attracting a high-net-worth audience, it's an established event in it's 20th edition and presents a curated Christmas shopping experience with an unrivalled collection of 650 independent boutique retailers and designer-makers.
The Luxury Travel Fair takes place 4-7 November. It is established as the only luxury consumer travel event of it’s kind presenting a collection including leading luxury tour operators, boutique hotels, exclusive resorts, first-class concierge companies looking to reach individuals searching for authentic, tailor-made travel experiences.
The House & Garden Festival usually takes place in June bringing together three individual events; House & Garden Fair, Spirit of Summer Fair and The Art & Antiques Fair Olympia – presenting complementary collections offering inspiration and choice to create timeless versatile living spaces to suit all styles, as well as summer shopping.
The Art & Antiques Fair Olympia takes place in June and in it’s 49th year, it is London’s longest-running art and antiques fair, presenting over 100 leading British and international art galleries and antique dealers. The Winter Art & Antiques Fair takes place in early November with over 70 of the top UK’s dealers. Both fairs have a loyal following amongst dealers and a good reputation within the industry.
The Marketing Executive will assist the Marketing Communications Manager and Marekting Manager with the implementation of the event’s marketing and predominantly digital campaign. They will report into the Marketing Communications Manager who will continue to provide them with leadership, support and guidance on campaign implementation as well as personal development support to enable the right candidate the opportunity to grow within the portfolio.
Candidates for this role require some previous experience as a marketing executive and it would be beneficial but not essential to have experience in at least one of the above industries.
We are looking for an experienced enthusiastic, articulate and dedicated Marketing Executive to assist the Marketing Communications Manager and Marketing Manager to deliver a highly focused and powerful marketing campaign. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the marketing disciplines.
Digital marketing experience, as well as good communication and organisational skills and the ability to work well in a fast paced environment are essential.
- Play a key role in the implementation of the digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in the organisation and implementation of off-line promotional activities
- Work closely with in-house design team to create artwork as required in line with event branding
- Write copy to a high standard in line with developed event branding
- Build and implement targeted email campaigns, automation and segmentation through Pardot
- Assist in the implementation of targeted digital marketing plans from web, SEO, SEM, email, social media, content, affiliates and influencers to ensure a smooth, efficient and engaged visitor experience
- Implementation of organic and paid Social Media campaigns across the events utiliasing the full functionalities of Facebook and Instagram and other social media channels in order to increase followers and drive the reach of the Fairs to complement the digital strategy
- Implementation of continuous content strategy to encourage increased engagement of audience
- Administer processes to comply with the data strategy and implementation of all Direct Marketing
- Building good communication with exhibhitors to instill confidence in marketing campaign
- General liaison with PR agency
- Develop and maintain systems and processes (Exhibitor marketing assets, e-tickets, Pardot analysis and form set-up, update daily ticket reports, GA/digital reporting etc.)
- Build, maintain and coordinate marketing partnerships
- Support the Marketing Communications Manager in the market intelligence gathering process
- Manage and maintain event websites, and contribute to their ongoing development
- Provide the Marketing Communications Manager and Marketing Manager with on-going and comprehensive post campaign reports and recommendations for future improvements
- Remain up-to-date with latest communications tools and continuously assess their deployment to improve marketing effectiveness, expecially digital
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing channels and processes
- Understanding of the core marketing disciplines and what each can deliver
- Good knowledge of company’s products
- Understanding of databases and segmentation techniques
- Understanding of tracking and response reporting
- A good knowledge of both on and offline marketing
- Understanfding of design and print processes
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail and a good work ethic are essential to balance a varied and dynamic workload. Self-motivated and determined with a strong sense of personal initiative
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams
- Keen to develop
- A positive outlook
- A quick learner
- A team player
- Calm under pressure
- An exceptional understanding of digital marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Project management, planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail, strong copy writing, proofing and analytical skills
- Good administration
- Cost control and negotiation skills
- Excellent grammar and copy writing skills
- Financial awareness
To apply, please contact Helen.email@example.com