Marketing Assistant - Retail
Clarion Retail, the leading provider of events for the retail sector, is looking for a Marketing Assistant. The successful candidate will help to deliver the marketing strategy and assist the team in the preparation for a series of leading Retail events including Top Drawer, Home & Gift, January and Manchester Furniture shows and also for a new digital marketplace REVEAL.
At Clarion Retail we are customer-centric in our approach and our retailers and exhibitors are at the heart of everything we do. Keeping our community at our core, we are loyal, supportive and proud champions of the industry.
The key objectives will be to support the marketing team in responding to exhibitor and visitor enquiries, website content updates and uploads, managing the image library and general support on day to day tasks.
The successful candidate will join a friendly, ambitious marketing team made up of a Head of Marketing, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Operations Manager, Commercial Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive and Digital Marketing Executive.
The role will also work closely with the sales and operations teams.
- Content creation - writing and proofing copy for a range of marketing platforms and materials including websites, emails, brochures and other marketing collateral
- Maintaining, updating and uploading exhibitor lists to event websites and associated digital platforms
- Customer service and support to inbound exhibitor and visitor enquiries
- Managing email inboxes across all events
- Manage imagery across all campaigns – to include calls for images and sorting into working folders and managing in an online platform
- Assisting the team on day to day admin tasks
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- Attention to detail, strong copywriting and proofing skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time and prioritise and manage their workload
- Good customer service skills
- A team player with a can do attitude who is willing to offer help across a range of tasks
- Experience using Pardot and/or Salesforce would be preferred
Clarion Retail Values:
Visionaries - With an entrepreneurial spirit, we lead the way through innovative thinking, infectious energy, and unrivalled ambition.
Challengers - Never afraid to rebel against established processes and concepts, we are curious minds who are bold, brave and experimental in the delivery and execution of new ideas.
Tastemakers -Product-driven and trend-aware, we are unapologetic in our definitions of good design. Our creative and curated collections are where evolving styles and tastes are found first.
Champions - Acting as extensions of our audience’s teams, we are customer-centric in our approach. Keeping our community at our core, we are loyal, supportive and proud champions of the industry.
About Clarion Events:
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading event organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. (https://clarionevents.com/welcome)
Clarion Events embrace diversity and equal opportunities in all that we do. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Clarion is private equity backed and owned by Blackstone. Blackstone is one of the world’s leading global investment funds, investing capital for the long term in order to build successful, resilient businesses. (https://www.blackstone.com/)
Our purpose is to deliver exceptional customer outcomes and experiences, by making every connection count.
Our vision is we want every one of our products to be a market leader in customer satisfaction and delight.
To apply, please contact email@example.com