13 Nov 2020
Integration Developer - Group Digital Services (UK)
This is a great opportunity for someone to develop their skills in data & technology integration.
- Managing a demanding schedule to support Brand team technology integration
- Drawing integration project architectures (e.g. data flows, relational models) between various event technologies
- Connecting platforms by implementing their REST, SOAP, GraphQL, API’s.
- Configuration, setting up of integrations and testing on the Blendr.io platform (previous knowledge of the Blendr.io platform or similar will be advantageous)
- Write custom scripts for data transformations to meet data model requirements
- Assist in setting up POC’s (proof of concepts) to test integrations between new technologies
- Guide & support Brand teams when facing technical difficulties or if there are issues with data flow between technologies
- Creation of integration templates and workflows which can easily be applied to other teams enabling a scalable and repeatable process where possible
- Ability to manage the creation of 3-5 integrations per week for one-way data flow between event technologies
- Supporting Brand teams implementation of required data model in source and target technologies
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Good understanding of REST API’s, JSON, IP, HTTPS, etc.
- Proficient in SQL queries, a good understanding of relational data models
- Experience with marketing, sales & registration software is a strong asset (Salesforce, Pardot, Google Adwords, Eventbrite, Circ etc.)
- Some experience with using API’s of the above platforms is highly appreciated
- You are motivated, pro-active and have an eye for detail
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects/integrations simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to self-review integration design
- Ability to build relationships throughout the business
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment and be flexible with tasks where necessary.
- Friendly and approachable manner
To apply, please contact Justin Bond on Justin.email@example.com