Head of Marketing - Gaming
You will be joining the business at a pivotal time and will play a crucial role as we look to develop and accelerate the business beyond events to solve our customer’s problems across a multi-channel approach.
As part of these changes we are looking to hire a hands on Head of Marketing to restructure the marketing team for this “new world” and lead them from the front. This role is ideal for senior marketing manager or head of marketing looking to make a step into an exciting and entrepreneurial role where you will play a key role at this pivotal time
We are looking for a hands on candidate that is driven, motivated and understands the media and events marketing industry. This individual should be calm under pressure, think methodically, is an exceptional problem solver and is always striving for leading a team in best practice marketing. The successful candidate knows how to prioritise the marketing teams’ time for delivery and will ensure they leave no stone unturned in the bid for successful campaigns.
- Develop a strong understanding of our products and customers and coherently translate these in to effective marketing strategies that deliver year-on-year profitability and marketing ROI
- Deep knowledge and experience of evaluating and selecting marketing channels, particularly digital, to achieve pre-determined goals
- Ownership of marketing communications to ensure quality, message and individual brand values are maintained and conversions are optimised
- Drive audience growth, visitor numbers, delegate revenue and overall customer satisfaction (NPS) for the events and the digital platform
- Lead, develop and empower the marketing team to achieve their full potential and deliver exceptional campaign and customer outcomes
- Driving sponsorship, exhibition and advertising leads for the portfolio of events and digital products
- Foster a culture of collaboration and communication across multiple partner and stakeholder groups, both internally and externally
- Partner with senior commercial leadership to support the development and go-to-market strategy for new events and products within the portfolio
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- Proven experience of (and demonstrated aptitude for) all aspects of digital marketing, including CRM, email & mobile, social media, websites, search and online advertising.
- Can demonstrate an understanding of all marketing channels and how they can best be used as part of an integrated communication plan for an event and digital business.
- Have a strong background in digital publishing and events, and executing digital marketing campaigns to drive growth in these channels.
- Excellent people management skills, demonstrable experience of leading a dynamic marketing function, and a proven training & development track record.
- Experience of developing and managing multiple brands.
- Strong experience of working with sales teams to improve sales and marketing alignment, and sales and marketing processes, including sales and marketing planning, and lead generation and management.
- Experience in lead scoring, lead nurture, automation and Salesforce.com highly desirable.
- Strongly results-focused, able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – able to clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Highly customer focused.
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
- Highly proactive, initiating attitude – able to take prompt action to accomplish objectives and goals beyond what is required, with the energy and tenacity to address bottlenecks and barriers.
- Proven use and understanding of complex databases and segmentation techniques.
At Clarion our people are at the absolute heart of what we do. We're proud that our core values of PASSION, CARE, IMAGINATION and TRUST define the way we carry out our work across all of our exhibitions and conferences. If you share our values and want to be a part of a successful, dynamic and creative global business then we want to hear from you.
To apply, please email your CV to Stuart.firstname.lastname@example.org and state the role that you are applying for in the subject line.