iGB Affiliate, the leading events and intelligence provider in the igaming affiliate space, is looking for an ambitious and creative Editor.
Responsible for the planning and delivery of fresh, engaging and educational content for digital marketing professionals across digital, live and print channels, they will be joining the brand at a critical time as it expands into new geographies and communities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Editor, Deputy Editor or Senior Journalist looking to take the next step of their career within a vibrant and fast-growing sector and shape the content and strategic direction of its leading information brand.
iGB Affiliate is part of the Clarion Gaming division of Blackstone-owned Clarion Events, which includes ICE London, Europe’s largest gathering of gaming industry professionals, and the sector’s leading igaming publishing and events brand, iGB, in its portfolio.
- Curate high-quality content which builds engagement, traffic and authority among our community of affiliate marketers, programmes and agencies
- Ensure output adheres to iGB’s editorial policy, quality control and brand guidelines
- Build out year-long content plan to ensure regular flow of expert insights across digital and print channels
- Manage schedule, delivery and visibility of content via Airtable content management platform
- Monitor performance of content using analytics and KPIs
- Develop agendas and provide speakers for live events including iGB Affiliate London and iGB Live! as part of integrated year-long content plan across digital, live and print channels
- Oversee delivery and upload of daily news stories and develop source list
- Upload content to iGBAffiliate.com and other publishing sites where relevant
- Provide assets for content marketing by marketing team
- Cultivate and manage network of external contributors
- Lead on planning of quarterly magazine, manage incoming copy and liaise with production editor over flatplan, subbing, design, covers, reads, final proof etc.
- Represent the brand at events, conferences and evening functions
- Compile and write intro to weekly newsletter
- Manage production and delivery of monthly podcast
- Contribute to new product and commercial product development
- Support commercial content executive in shaping brand views and commercial products
- Input on criteria, categories, process and judging panel for iGB Affiliate Awards
- Moderate webinars, panels and conduct video interviews
Knowledge, skills and behaviours:
- Proven track record in producing engaging and fundamental content for affiliates or other communities of digital marketing professionals across multiple channels
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Experience of producing compelling live event content (preferred but not essential)
- Detailed knowledge of the editing/publishing process
- Able to interpret relevant analytics and KPIs and translate these into discernible improvements in content output and quality
- Experience in managing and supporting internal team of journalists
- Demonstrable skills in managing and building network of external contributors
- Ability to write clear, concise, engaging copy
- Flawless grammar, proofing and editing skills
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and also flexibly
- Calm under pressure
- Creative approach to work and problem solving
- Consistent track record in coming up with creative and commercial ideas and seeing them through to implementation
- Ability to contribute to visualisation process of content i.e. cover and article artwork, in alignment with brand guidelines, voice and marketing creative
- Strong relationship builder with clients and influencers in the marketing sphere
- Willing to travel abroad as required
The Gaming team is a group of enthusiastic individuals driven by the following values:
We love the unexpected:
- We’re adventurous and willing to try new things
- We embrace and drive change
- We aim to surprise and delight
We’re open and happy to share:
- We engage with stakeholders outside the event
- We build sharing communities
- We embrace others’ ideas
We’re committed to caring:
- We take personal responsibility to get things done
- We always think about every step of the experience
- We strive to understand and meet customers’ needs
We continuously learn:
- We actively seek inspiration from all quarters
- We constantly strive to improve what we do and how we do it
- We help learning lead to growth
We are looking for a driven and independent individual who would adopt these values from day one.
About Clarion Events:
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading event organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. (https://clarionevents.com/welcome)
Clarion Events embrace diversity and equal opportunities in all that we do. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Clarion is private equity backed and owned by Blackstone. Blackstone is one of the world’s leading global investment funds, investing capital for the long term in order to build successful, resilient businesses. (https://www.blackstone.com/)
Our purpose is to deliver exceptional customer outcomes and experiences, by making every connection count.
Our vision is we want every one of our products to be a market leader in customer satisfaction and delight.
To apply, please contact email@example.com