Digital Project Manager (Retail)
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading global media and event organisers, headquartered in London and going strong since 1947, covering a variety of sectors including retail, defense & security, digital marketing, energy, fashion and technology.
The opportunity is within Clarion retail - home, of five prestigious market-leading events in the UK; Top Drawer Spring, Top Drawer Autumn, Home & Gift, January Furniture Show, Manchester Furniture Show and our NEW digital marketplace REVEAL. (www.retail-reveal.com)
Clarion Retail is a fast-paced, exciting environment to work in. You will be joining the business at a pivotal time and will play a crucial role as we look to develop and accelerate the business beyond events to solve our customer’s problems across a multi-channel approach.
As our Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and effective operation of our entire core digital project ‘REVEAL’. This includes feature launches, website + data tools, integrations to our core tech stack and technical support for product onboarding. We have an exciting roadmap to integrate multi-channel strategic propositions that will help our Retail clients grow.
You will be working in our Marketing team, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders closely to drive desired client outcomes. You will report directly into the Head of Marketing but will be required to influence and manage operational effectiveness across the Digital project within all go to market functions; often working with our Head of Sales, Head of Operations and our data team to execute on time and in full!
- A strong communicator with the confidence to take charge of the delivery of multi-channel opportunities
- Confident to get your point across and to inform management of account statuses, problems, plans and meetings as required
- Able to work under pressure, to prioritise, multi task and to manage digital project process from start to finish
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to plan for all eventualities and provide solutions to issues
- Be highly analytical and inquisitive with the ability to interpret data and convert in to actionable insight
- Proactive and energised around coming together as a team
- Excited by client interaction and becoming an extension of a retail client's business
- A contributor to our vibrant culture as a Global Events and Media business
- Inquisitive in nature
- Strong sense of personal accountability
- Integrity, authenticity and honesty
- Strongly results-focused, able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics
- Supporting definition and agreement on strategic direction of the projects required to deliver the vision
- Scope and drive new opportunities in online to offline conversion, between digital and our events
- Scoping project roadmap requirements and preparing budget accordingly
- Communicating project plans both internally and to clients and partners; managing expectations and assuring alignment with the partner and customer processes
- Creating cross-functional project plans and monitoring progress
- Updating key stakeholders on project status
- Collaborate and influence internal teams to implement digital projects
- Building digital campaigns with marketing from concept to delivery
- Acting as the key point of contact for clients, partners and stakeholders for REVEAL
- Assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement of digital data processes
- Ensuring project profitability
- Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Ensure projects are managed in accordance with established PMO frameworks
- Reporting on Google Analytics metrics
- Developing strong stakeholder relationships and communication channels between the relevant parties
- Regularly updating key stakeholders on project status
- Informing stakeholders of budget implications
- Analysing the success of client campaigns, conducting reports and data analysis as supporting evidence
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous solid experience working as Digital Project Manager or in a similar role
- Experienced in a range of project management software including PRINCE2, Agile and Waterfall
- Record of achieving targets
- Experience with managing the production schedule across an entire digital / web development cycle
- Experience managing large and complex digital projects, mobile and web apps
- Project experience in reporting and relating documentation
- Experience managing project roadmaps & building tech requirements
- Effective people leadership and management skills to support an environment for high-functioning, productive and engaged teams to operate
- An understanding of UX/page design and how to optimise a website for visitors
- Ability to understand website analytics as well as the consumer journey
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Business Management, Project Management or similar field
- Postgraduate degree in Digital Marketing, Business Management or similar field
- PM certification (IAPM, MPM, CSM, CAPM)
About Clarion Events:
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading event organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. (https://clarionevents.com/welcome)
Clarion Events embrace diversity and equal opportunities in all that we do. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Clarion is private equity backed and owned by Blackstone. Blackstone is one of the world’s leading global investment funds, investing capital for the long term in order to build successful, resilient businesses. (https://www.blackstone.com/)
Our purpose is to deliver exceptional customer outcomes and experiences, by making every connection count.
Our vision is we want every one of our products to be a market leader in customer satisfaction and delight.
To apply, please contact Kayleigh.email@example.com