Digital Product Assistant - Retail
With a reputation as the leading provider of events for the retail sector, Clarion Events is evolving its offering even further to provide solutions for buying and networking for every day in between the live shows. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a passionate, creative and ambitious Digital Product Assistant to be part of a revolutionary, tech-driven product from the very beginning. The key objective will be to support the Digital team in their day-to-day delivery of an industry-leading lifestyle wholesale marketplace. Think Trouva, but for trade.
The ideal candidate will have the perfect balance of analytical thinking and creativity, and be ready and willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Supporting the Digital Product Manager and Digital Content Manager in the day-to-day running of the platform and subsequent marketing campaign
- Analysis and evaluation of platform users; identifying trends and changing patterns in behaviour
- Uploading content to the system in line with the campaign schedule
- Regular product image curation and management
- Scheduling recordings and interviews with customers, speakers and thought leaders
- Delivering exceptional user experiences for clients and key stakeholders
- Sourcing external imagery to support content pieces
- Supporting market research of trends and competitor
- Supporting and taking part in ideation sessions
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- Strong attention to detail and an eagerness to create outputs of the highest quality
- Ability to multitask; working on many projects at once
- Great time management, meeting deadlines and tight turnarounds where necessary
- Ability to move on tasks quickly and adapt to change
- An interest in lifestyle retail and design
- A keen eye for products with the ability to identify trending themes and characteristics
- A natural curiosity and analytical mind; wanting to know why users act in certain ways so we can develop the best product for their needs
- Great communication skills and ability to confidently work with many team members and stakeholders
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service for users
- Previous experience with tech-driven brands and platforms
- Previous experience with CMS systems
Clarion Retail Values:
Here at Clarion Retail, we are the visionaries, challengers, tastemakers and champions of the retail and design communities. Our purpose is to create opportunities for connection, in both digital and live formats, that excite, entertain, engage and educate our audience of passionate brands, designers and retailers.
With an entrepreneurial spirit, we lead the way through innovative thinking, infectious energy, and unrivalled ambition.
Never afraid to rebel against established processes and concepts, we are curious minds who are bold, brave and experimental in the delivery and execution of new ideas.
Product-driven and trend-aware, we are unapologetic in our definitions of good design. Our creative and curated collections are where evolving styles and tastes are found first.
Acting as extensions of our audience’s teams, we are customer-centric in our approach. Keeping our community at our core, we are loyal, supportive and proud champions of the industry.
To apply, please contact Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org