Digital Operations Specialist - Gaming
An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Digital Operations Specialist to work within the Gaming Operations team. We are looking for an exceptionally organised and proactive individual who can champion the fulfilment of a large and busy schedule of digital products. The successful candidate will have a methodical approach to project management, have high attention to detail and be able to simultaneously manage a number of projects.
Reporting to the Head of Operations you will be responsible for the management, implementation, analysis and refinement of fulfilment processes for our digital products range including; web banners, newsletter, webinars and lightening talks. Strong stakeholder management skills will be essential as you work closely with the Sales, Marketing, Web Development, Content and Customer Success departments. The opportunity to identify new technologies that could be imbedded and using your critical eye from elevate the final product are just two of the reasons this new position is exciting.
The role will mainly be flexi-office based however may occasionally require onsite work at live events. Therefore, any candidates applying should be willing to travel and be able to adapt to the onsite environment with all its unique pressures.
- Managing the day to day operational fulfilment of Clarion Gaming’s digital product range.
- Driving more complex digital products through the delivery cycle of internal stakeholders/contributors.
- Management and refinement of embedded fulfilment processes for existing digital products.
- Drafting and implementation of fulfillment processes for newly developed digital products.
- Contribute to the conceptualizing on new product concepts to be added to the range.
- Own the maintaining of accurate records of statuses on all products currently in fulfillment cycle.
- Collaborate with the Portfolio Director (or their elected Product Owner) to maintain and elevate the delivery quality of our digital products.
- Research, appraise and contract new suppliers or products for digital fulfillment (in collaboration with Head of Operations).
- Stay abreast of updates from the Web Development team and respond to impact on our product range.
- Help identify new sponsorship opportunities within the range to enable Sales team to drive additional revenue.
- Respond quickly and calmly to requests from internal or external stakeholders in order to ensure our fulfillment process is as frictionless as possible for our customers.
- Manage the production of ‘How to’ tutorials/manuals for customers
- Participate in regular internal team meetings (as well as external client meetings where necessary).
Knowledge & Skills:
- Methodical with the ability to both follow existing and develop new processes.
- A solid grasp of scheduling.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to articulate power of process to stakeholders of all levels of experience.
- Ability to effectively multitask and manage a varied workload.
- Ability to see things through the lens of a customer.
- Experience in the fulfilment of digital products including; events, web banners, webinars and newsletters.
- Knowledge of web-based project management software (i.e. Airtable, Trelllo, Monday.com or similar)
- Familiarity with data privacy regulations such as GDPR an advantage.
- Organised and methodical with the ability to connect the dots between commercial goals, successful fulfilment and an outstanding customer outcome.
- Dynamic individual who is comfortable adapting to meet business needs at short notice.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Obsessed with positive customer experience and outcome.
- Embraces the opportunity to learn about new technology and develop their skillset.
- Passionate about operational excellence.
- Confident Communicator – an ability to communicate verbally and or in writing with a wide range of personalities and levels of seniority.
- Keen to build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders, internally and externally.
The Gaming team is a group of enthusiastic and passionate individuals driven by its core brand values:
We Embrace Trust and Loyalty
- We work in partnership with our customers and colleagues
- We invest time, care and energy in everything we do
- We are always inclusive
We are committed to our customers
- We will constantly aim to deliver stakeholder ROI
- We love to create positive experiences and rewarding journeys
- We believe in what we do
We Love Innovation
- We embrace mistakes
- We are a driver of positive change
- We are brave and able to test and fail
We are always learning
- We foster a culture of learning and development
- We are driven by insight, evidence and data
- We are not afraid to ask “why”?
About Clarion Events
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading event organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. (https://clarionevents.com/welcome)
Clarion Events embrace diversity and equal opportunities in all that we do. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Clarion is private equity backed and owned by Blackstone. Blackstone is one of the world’s leading global investment funds, investing capital for the long term in order to build successful, resilient businesses. (https://www.blackstone.com/)
Our purpose is to deliver exceptional customer outcomes and experiences, by making every connection count.
Our vision is we want every one of our products to be a market leader in customer satisfaction and delight.
To apply, please contact Richard.Logan@clarionevents.com