Digital Marketing Manager - Oil & Energy (Singapore)
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and creative Digital Marketing Manager to join the Oil & Energy team in Asia. The successful candidate will help to plan, organize, and execute innovative digital marketing campaigns across Asia Pacific for its series of digital and live Oil & Energy events.
About Clarion Events Asia:
Clarion Events Asia organises more than 200 events (a mixture of exhibitions, conferences and seated events) annually across the globe. More than 12,000 companies trust us with their custom each year and over 700,000 people give their valuable time to visit our events. This success has come from identifying high-value, niche audiences in difficult-to-reach markets and then building them into market-leading products. We have over 500 people working directly for Clarion Events from 13 offices in 10 different countries, including Brazil, Germany, The Netherlands, Singapore, South Africa, Turkey, UAE, UK, and USA.
Supported by the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and implementation of exceptional digital marketing campaigns, delivered on time and within budget. The ideal candidate will have brilliant attention to detail, be highly creative and an excellent team player with the ability to manage multiple projects to a high standard. Previous experience of a B2B events role is essential.
- Planning and executing cross-channel marketing campaigns that will deliver attendees to digital activations and events
- Managing and segmenting data, identifying gaps, developing new data sources, and implementing data build and refresh plans, particularly in the energy, oil & gas sector
- Managing the design, production, and distribution of all promotional materials through a combination of external vendor and in-house design team
- Writing and proofing copy for a range of marketing platforms and materials including websites, social media, emails, and brochures
- Build and implement targeted email campaigns, automation and segmentation through Pardot (email system)
- Implementation of targeted digital marketing plans from web, SEO, SEM, email and social media, including organic and paid Social Media campaigns across the events; utilising the full functionalities suitable social media channels in order to increase followers and drive the reach for the digital activations and events
- Providing ongoing and post-campaign effectiveness reports, and recommend ongoing improvements
- Maintaining and updating event websites
- Continuously analysing marketing metrics to improve campaign performance
- Building and managing relationships with external suppliers and negotiating prices
- Managing the marketing budgets
- Remain up to date with the latest communications tools and continuously assess their deployment to improve marketing effectiveness, especially digital
- A proven track record of implementing successful campaigns for B2B events and digital events
- Proven use and understanding of complex databases and segmentation techniques
- Experience in working on email marketing automation systems like Pardot (or similar eg. Marketo/Eloqua)
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office programs
- Highly literate and able to execute digital marketing campaigns including paid and organic independently
- Knowledge of channels such as Google Analytics, SEO, PPC, Feathr would be greatly advantageous
- Experience using a website CMS
- Passionate about optimizing marketing technology to improve the customer journey
- Enthusiastic and confident attitude with a problem-solving approach to tasks
- Diligent and thorough in approach to projects
- Creative and imaginative
- Highly organized
- Reliable and a team player
- Easily adaptable to changing markets and situations
- Commercially minded and motivated to succeed
- The ability to articulate and be naturally persuasive
- Tech savvy
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills to interrogate data and draw conclusions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong digital marketing skills with ability to conceptualise and execute campaigns independently
- Outstanding copywriting skills with the ability to write clear, concise copy for all forms of marketing communications including emails, brochures, and press releases
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
About Clarion Events
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading event organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. (https://clarionevents.com/welcome)
Clarion Events embrace diversity and equal opportunities in all that we do. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Clarion is private equity backed and owned by Blackstone. Blackstone is one of the world’s leading global investment funds, investing capital for the long term in order to build successful, resilient businesses. (https://www.blackstone.com/)
Our purpose is to deliver exceptional customer outcomes and experiences, by making every connection count.
Our vision is we want every one of our products to be a market leader in customer satisfaction and delight.
To apply, please contact email@example.com