Digital Marketing Executive - Retail
Clarion Retail, the leading provider of events for the retail sector, is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive. The successful candidate will help to deliver the marketing strategy for a series of leading Retail events including Top Drawer, Home & Gift, January and Manchester Furniture shows and also for a new digital product being launched this year.
The key objectives will be to support the marketing team in the delivery of social media campaigns, managing and delivering partnership agreements, working on specific projects within shows and general support on day to day tasks.
The successful candidate will join a friendly, ambitious marketing team made up of a Head of Marketing, Marketing Manager, Marketing Operations Manager and two Senior Marketing Executives. The role will also work closely with the Sales and Operations teams.
- Content creation - writing and proofing copy for a range of marketing platforms and materials including websites, social media, emails, brochures, SEO and retargeting campaigns
- Maintaining and updating event websites and associated digital platforms
- Using digital channels and technologies to enhance the online presence of our brands
- Leading social media activities to enhance reach and engagement across key channels
- Continuous analysis and evaluation of marketing campaigns, with detailed post-campaign reports and recommendations for future improvements
- Continual optimisation of digital campaigns, using techniques such as A/B testing and dynamic content
- Managing the design, production and distribution of digital promotional materials including social media graphics, animations and videos
- Developing new digital initiatives to drive lead generation, reach new audiences and engage with existing customers
- Manage imagery across all campaigns – to include calls for images and sorting and managing in an online platform
- Remain up-to-date with latest communication tools and continuously assess their deployment to improve marketing effectiveness
- Assist with managing and delivering on partnerships across the portfolio
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- Attention to detail, strong copywriting and proofing skills
- Experience in social media and awareness of new marketing technologies
- Good knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time and prioritise and manage their workload
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing practices and campaign analysis across relevant channels such as website conversions, email performance, SEO, PPC and social media
- Proven understanding of marketing campaign tracking and reporting on key metrics, utilising key analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience of social media planning tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social and Later
- Experience in producing digital-first content such as videos, webinars
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role would be preferred
- Experience using Pardot and/or Salesforce would be preferred
- An ambitious, can-do attitude who is keen to test and try new ideas and a general interest in the Retail sector is a plus
Clarion Retail Values:
With an entrepreneurial spirit, we lead the way through innovative thinking, infectious energy, and unrivalled ambition.
Product-driven and trend-aware, we are unapologetic in our definitions of good design. Our creative and curated collections are where evolving styles and tastes are found first.
Never afraid to rebel against established processes and concepts, we are curious minds who are bold, brave and experimental in the delivery and execution of new ideas.
Acting as extensions of our audience’s teams, we are customer-centric in our approach. Keeping our community at our core, we are loyal, supportive and proud champions of the industry.
To apply, contact Amy.email@example.com