Delegate Sales Executive (Spanish Speaker)
You will be responsible for selling on specific events within EnergyNet, running throughout the year. EnergyNet is a two-time Queen’s Award winning portfolio of conferences that have developed a comprehensive series of events focusing in Growing Economies which will be incorporating Spanish Speaking countries in Latin America, where we are now running two meetings in the region, the Latin America Energy Forum, and Latin America and Caribbean Gas conference and developing in new project for the infrastructure sector to be launched in 2023.
Reporting to the DS Team Leader and Regional Directors, within EnergyNet, the role is a phone based sales position where you will work to establish new and extend existing long-lasting relationships with customers. The candidate will be professional, commercially minded, authoritative and able to demonstrate knowledge of successful sales processes. Candidates should have a proven track record in sales and making high volume outbound sales calls. Applicants with a keen interest in the role with the right attitude and enthusiasm will also be considered
Experience of selling to senior managers, directors and CEO level would be useful but ultimately the candidate will need to be driven and able to work on their own initiative. The candidate must be resilient and respond well under pressure, show high levels of confidence, be customer focused and be able to problem-solve quickly, assume ownership of any problems and get back to our customers in as short a time frame as possible. Exceptional organisational & time management skills are therefore essentials. Delegate Sales Executives are expected to be self-starters who set themselves realistic but stretching goals, provide clear and accurate information on their performance and who demonstrate that their attitude is one of someone who is trying to continually improve.
- Sell over the phone to existing and potential new clients to meet realistic sales revenue targets.
- Creating, developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients through a consultative sales approach and by clearly demonstrating the value of attending EnergyNet’s conferences.
- Keeping abreast of market developments and identifying and researching new growth areas for sales.
- Maintaining key customer care objectives.
- In conjunction with the Management Team developing strategies and initiatives to ensure the ongoing growth and development of the conferences.
- Monitoring and evaluation of all competitor activity.
- Working closely with the marketing team to:
- Follow up enquiries
- Up-sell to existing delegates
- Feedback contacts into database
- Up-sell additional delegate places to sponsors and exhibitors
- Attract new business revenues where required
- Develop group sales with both primary and vendor markets
- Weekly reporting on sales plans and activities to the Delegate Sales Manager.
- Attending training courses as directed by line manager.
- Ensuring that all sales activities are accurately recorded in Clarion’s CRM (Salesforce) in line with the delegates sales role reporting and recording guidelines.
- Attending industry functions when required.
- Representing EnergyNet in a professional manner at all times.
- Ensuring and assisting accounts personnel in the timely payment of all customer payments
- On occasion, other responsibilities may include supporting the team with additional tasks, duties or functions
Knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviors:
- Proven track record in sales and making high volume outbound sales calls (essential)
- Spanish speaker (essential)
- Passionate about customers
- Demonstrates excellent market and product knowledge
- Demonstrates effective active listening and communication skills
- Demonstrates high levels of productivity
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to negotiate and build rapport effectively
- Demonstrates objection handling skills
- Demonstrates trust and credibility amongst our potential customer base
- The ability to work both independently and as a team player
- To work calmly under pressure
- A hunger to reach and exceed targets
- A tenacious ‘can do’ approach to work
- Quick with initiative and not afraid to try them
- Comfortable with international business travel
- Takes pride in their work
- Assertive, Confident
- Strong drive and ambition
- Commercially minded
- Strong IT Skills
- An understanding of languages and foreign business cultures
About Clarion Events:
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading event organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. (https://clarionevents.com/welcome)
Clarion Events embrace diversity and equal opportunities in all that we do. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Clarion is private equity backed and owned by Blackstone. Blackstone is one of the world’s leading global investment funds, investing capital for the long term in order to build successful, resilient businesses. (https://www.blackstone.com/)
Our purpose is to deliver exceptional customer outcomes and experiences, by making every connection count.
Our vision is we want every one of our products to be a market leader in customer satisfaction and delight.
To apply, please contact Enrique@energynet.co.uk