Commercial Content Manager (Gaming)
Clarion Gaming, the leading provider of events and intelligence for the gambling sector, is looking for a manager to oversee the management of the commercial content function.
They will be joining the business at a critical time as it drives the expansion of Clarion Gaming’s daily coverage of the global gaming sector into new verticals across its network of media brands.
The Commercial Content Manager will focus on the delivery of commercial campaigns in accordance with the company’s style, guidelines and wider commercial content strategy, as well as managing a growing team of executives and their workloads.
The CPM will be required to feed into content generation ideas, flesh out baseline content ideas provided by the team in order to interview client subject matter experts and produce or edit a variety of content formats, such as:
- Native advertising articles (brand views)
- Video interviews
- Manage the commercial content team, including training, managing workload and allocating duties
- Plan and manage commercial content delivery schedule
- Contribute to the development and execution of content-led commercial campaigns for partners
- Edit client copy
- Conduct interviews and write up copy
- Research client products and assets
- Film client interviews
- Manage incoming copy for magazines and liaise with production editor over subbing and design
- Produce all client copy to achieve campaign aims
- Use CMS (WordPress) to upload content to iGB, iGB Affiliate and other Clarion Gaming publishing sites
- Source and embed value-add content to commercial content (video snippets of webinars/interviews, white paper excerpts etc.)
- Represent the brands at events, conferences, and evening functions
- Contribute to development of new commercial publishing products
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- Experience in a commercial copy writing environment in a client-facing role essential
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Ability to write clear, concise, engaging copy
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Flawless grammar, proofing and editing skills
- Understanding the editing/publishing process
- The ability to work both independently and as a team player
- To work calmly under pressure
- Quick with initiative and not afraid to try out ideas
- Hungry to learn and improve all aspects of their commercial content skills
- Takes pride in their work
- Creative approach to work and problem solving
- Ability to encourage and engage juniors effectively
The Gaming team is a group of enthusiastic individuals driven by the following values:
We love the unexpected:
- We’re adventurous and willing to try new things
- We embrace and drive change
- We aim to surprise and delight
We’re open and happy to share:
- We engage with stakeholders outside the event
- We build sharing communities
- We embrace others’ ideas
We’re committed to caring:
- We take personal responsibility to get things done
- We always think about every step of the experience
- We strive to understand and meet customers’ needs
We continuously learn:
- We actively seek inspiration from all quarters
- We constantly strive to improve what we do and how we do it
- We help learning lead to growth.
About Clarion Events:
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading event organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. (https://clarionevents.com/welcome)
Clarion Events embrace diversity and equal opportunities in all that we do. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Clarion is private equity backed and owned by Blackstone. Blackstone is one of the world’s leading global investment funds, investing capital for the long term in order to build successful, resilient businesses. (https://www.blackstone.com/)
Our purpose is to deliver exceptional customer outcomes and experiences, by making every connection count.
Our vision is we want every one of our products to be a market leader in customer satisfaction and delight.
To apply, please contact email@example.com