Commercial and Data Marketing Executive - Imago
Imago Techmedia – Clarion’s leading enterprise technology event series focusing on disruptive technologies and digital transformation - are seeking a driven junior marketer to take on a new role within the business, as the lead for data driven marketing across the portfolio and support for the commercial marketing function.
Reporting into two functions within the team this is a unique role for an eager individual to spearhead the creation and execution of automated marketing campaigns, whilst building up a desirable skill set in data management. This role will be key not only in day-to-day marketing, but also in constructing a more detailed view of the portfolios data which will impact key business decisions and product offerings.
With the digital transformation market forecast to grow at 19.1% up to 2022, this is a great time to leap into a rapid growth sector that would benefit hugely from smarter, more sophisticated marketing campaigns and communication. As a business with an appetite to invest in cutting edge technologies and marketing services this is a chance to grow your skill set amongst a team of innovative peers.
Visit our YouTube Channel to get a feel for how Imago Techmedia communicates the essence of our brand and see how we work with leading names such as Professor Brian Cox, Sir Tim Berners-Lee and Steve Wosniak.
The ideal addition to the team will be data driven and keen to grow their capabilities with Clarion, bringing with them experience in supporting marketing campaigns, and ready to take more ownership of campaign and data management.
With a new range of membership groups, digital platforms and brand extensions rapidly being added to our portfolio, we are looking for someone who can quickly adapt to new requirements.
Ambition and intuition to learn about data and automation tools will be a key characteristic in this role. There will be plenty of coaching and support, but a willingness to learn independently and push the boundaries of analytics and automation will accelerate career development for the successful candidate.
The individual will be a team-player and confident in their ability to support the function and in time suggest key campaign decisions across the portfolio based on their close position to data insight.
- Data selections for marketing activity across the division using dynamic lists and automated rules (Pardot)
- Responsible for preference centre and completion actions from all marketing activity (Pardot)
- Analytics: Reporting and monitoring website performance, Google Search Console, data usage and new data quantities (CRM/Google Search/Google Analytics/PowerBI)
- Management: GDPR champion within the portfolio for data acquisition and use of existing data
- Creating briefs for data builds based on requirements from Head of Sector Marketing Operations and insight from PowerBI / CDP
- Over the course of the first 12 months, increased responsibility will be handed over for managing and interpreting our data insight and business intelligence tools (Power BI and the CDP)
- Copywriting, building and data segmentation for CM emails (Pardot)
- Creating automated campaigns using dynamic content for lead generation and nurturing (Pardot and Qualified)
- Automating lead assignment into Salesforce (Pardot)
- Social media copywriting, content creation and scheduling (Pardot/Canva/Hootsuite)
- Creating sales collateral and TOF content including: brochures, proposal decks, business cards, case-studies, how-to guides (Adobe Suite/Canva/Designer management)
- Display ads (In-house/Agency management)
- Campaign monitoring, optimising and reporting (Pardot)
Knowledge, personal attributes and skills:
- Strong capability in all Pardot functions
- Experience in supporting multi-channel marketing campaigns (Email, Web, Social, PPC)
- Good understanding of GDPR and B2B data management
- Eager to learn new skills and analytics tools, including training on PowerBI and the CDP
- Self-starter and ability to pick up new tasks and responsibilities as the role progresses
- Past experience in B2B events, subscription or publishing background desirable
To apply, please contact Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org