Campaign Executive (Gaming)
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated marketer to join the Clarion Gaming team in the London office. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering cross channel marketing campaigns on key events, including ICE London 2023, as well as supporting the development of other marketing campaigns across our product mix. The chosen candidate must be able to work independently and hit the ground running.
- Multi-task to work on multiple event campaigns at any one time throughout the year
- Support the creation, prioritisation and management of marketing activities and create a schedule of marketing tasks to deliver work accurately and on time
- Manage and execute targeted email marketing campaigns - including copywriting - and manage the monitoring, performance reporting and ongoing analysis
- Maximise use of the email automation platform, with a view for ongoing testing
- Support the planning, development, production and repurposing of content for accurate delivery of the campaign customer journey across all touchpoints and channels
- Develop and deliver qualified leads for the Delegate Sales team and SPEX team respectively via targeted communications
- Support the accuracy and tracking of the marketing budget through raising PO's and adding expenditure accurately onto the marketing trackers
- Utilise the CRM Systems and marketing technology tools to do the day-to-day marketing activity to build emails, templates, marketing assets and create customer data segments
- Undertake copywriting for the website, emails and social media – ensuring the delivery of the brand standards through accurately interpreting the brand tone of voice, brand personality, USP and positioning and messaging is tailored towards individual customer segments
- Working with sponsors, exhibitors and speakers to promote the events with their networks
- Assistance with the development of customer programmes, including Pitch ICE and Consumer Protection Zone campaigns and features
- Remain up to date with latest communications tools, assess their deployment to drive marketing effectiveness and promote a culture of testing and change to continuously drive improvement
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- Previous experience in a marketing role in a B2B events environment or similar
- Previous experience in email marketing and copywriting
- A proven track record of implementing successful marketing communications campaigns
- Experience using marketing automation and CRM systems (preferably Pardot and Salesforce)
- Good knowledge of digital marketing practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven understanding of tracking and response reporting
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise relevant tasks
As a team we are driven by our core brand values:
We Embrace Trust and Loyalty
- We work in partnership with our customers and colleagues
- We invest time, care and energy in everything we do
- We are always inclusive
We are committed to our customers
- We will constantly aim to deliver stakeholder ROI
- We love to create positive experiences and rewarding journeys
- We believe in what we do
We Love Innovation
- We embrace mistakes
- We are a driver of positive change
- We are brave and able to test and fail
We are always learning
- We foster a culture of learning and development
- We are driven by insight, evidence and data
- We are not afraid to ask “why”?
About Clarion Gaming:
Clarion Gaming is the world’s largest events network for the global gaming sector. Providing more than just a service to our customers, we are a partner to the industry and we are passionate about building strong connections and supporting our international gaming neighbourhood by always promoting and defending the interests of the business.
We are proud of our portfolio of market leading events and digital products which includes our flagship event ICE London, attracting over 30,000 attendees from all over the world every year. Our digital flagship is igamingbusiness.com, the home of insight for the online gaming industry serving over 100,000 unique visitors each year. But we don’t stop there, Clarion Gaming is in its most exciting journey as we prepare our market-leading brands for growth over the next 3-5 years.
Working with Clarion Gaming guarantees you of being part of a skilled team and environment that allows anyone to push for opportunities within their role and to develop their skills and experience. Not only are there many opportunities to learn and progress within our teams, you’ll feel at home and connected with a team of ambitious, passionate and supportive colleagues – our social activities both around our live events and throughout the year, provide perfect opportunities to unwind and celebrate and share in our successes.
About Clarion Events:
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading event organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. (https://clarionevents.com/welcome)
Clarion Events embrace diversity and equal opportunities in all that we do. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Clarion is private equity backed and owned by Blackstone. Blackstone is one of the world’s leading global investment funds, investing capital for the long term in order to build successful, resilient businesses. (https://www.blackstone.com/)
Our purpose is to deliver exceptional customer outcomes and experiences, by making every connection count.
Our vision is we want every one of our products to be a market leader in customer satisfaction and delight.
To apply, please contact Andy.email@example.com