05 Nov 2020
Technical Architect (UK)
Clarion is entering an exciting phase in its evolution as it introduces a whole new approach to using data and technology across the group. To strengthen the team, we are looking for an experienced Technical Architect to lead and support the development of our new technology platform.
- Responsible for working with internal customers and senior stakeholders to define and agree roadmaps that align business capabilities with technology solutions
- Responsible for ensuring that the technology strategy and the roadmaps support the business strategy
- Act as a trusted advisor to drive technology-enabled change programmes.
- Responsible for documenting and maintaining the technical architecture showing various aspects of customer engagement, data processing, integrations, analytics and insights.
- Turn business problems into technical design. Design systems characterised by managed levels of risk, technical complexity and meaningful impact.
- Ability to coordinate with and guide multiple technical teams working on different transformation tracks
- Experience of working with waterfall, agile and hybrid development teams
- Responsible for ensuing strong business partnering with a strong customer focus
- Conduct research to improve the technological assets of the company and make recommendations on technological solutions
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Strong technical architecture background
- Experience of major business transformation programmes, including Digital Transformation
- Strong technical background with hands-on technical expertise and experience in leading technical teams across various technologies such as Salesforce, Workday, Pardot, SQL Server, ETL Tools (SSIS, Boomi), MDM, Data Warehouse, Reporting Tools (Power BI, Tableau), Azure/AWS Services and DevOps Toolsets.
- Strategic problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Naturally curious and collaborative
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Detail oriented
- Good listener
- Strong gap analytic skills
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Good written skills
- Good process flow and PowerPoint presentation skills